15 August 2011

Papertrey Ink Make it Monday #28

So...it's been a while since I've done anything crafty and an even longer while since I last posted on this blog.  But, it's time.  Time to get back into the swing of things, dust off my craft desk and dust off that tiny creative part of my brain.  I made this little card for Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday Challenge.  This is the first time I'm actually posting a card for a challenge.  I've lurked, done the challenges in secret, but I'm taking the plunge and posting.  The layout for this card also corresponds with Clean and Simple Stamping FTL153.  I added a couple more layers than the sketch and moved the sentiment, but their layout served as the inspiration for this card.

Supplies used:
Paper: Kraft and Confetti White by Stampin' Up, Royal Velvet and Simply Chartreuse by Papertrey Ink
Ink: Concord Crush and Kiwi Kiss by Stampin' Up
Stamps: Fruit Fusion Grapes by Papertrey Ink
Accessories: purple glitter by Martha Stewart Crafts, Fruit Fusion Grapes die by Papertrey Ink, Twine (source unknown)


Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. This is very pretty I like that you glittered only one bunch of grapes . Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is really super - love the glitter around the bunch of grapes. Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Great play on words! Obviously it's a play on grape, but through the colors it also makes me think of wine grapes. This has a sophisticated feel and yet playful. -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Great way to meet the challenge!

    ReplyDelete